Project is Placed On Hold

This project is being placed on hold due to the recent water drainage, flood and crime issues in New Orleans.

This project may resume in the future with another location in another state.

We Have Answers

Well we have better answers today. I did get them directly from the source that needed to tell me the answers. 1) There is not another theme park in the picture. That turns out to be sheer rumors.

2) We cannot be guaranteed that a competing business wouldn’t make an offer while we are in development before round financing.

Therefore, we will proceed with my plan to put together two park projects – a Plan A and a Plan B.

If something turns out not to be in the best interest of Plan A, we move to Plan B.

Here’s what we’re going to do…

I view my job as first and foremost protecting the interest of investors.

When I came out to New Orleans a few weeks ago, I asked officials for some basic information on whether or not certain companies or developments were also looking at going into the same area that I was interested in developing.

They have not been forthcoming with those answers. I got a rumors phone call this morning that I didn’t really like very well.

So here’s what I propose – we have a second park that I planned 2 years ago for Florida. The park is not located in Palm Beach county where I live. I think it would be in our best interests if I put the proposal forward as: we like the New Orleans project as plan A, but should there be any difficulty with obtaining what we need, then we are willing to pursue Plan B – the Legends Theme Park & Resort project in Florida. I will run new revenue numbers and construction costs.

The place where I wanted to put the park has some risk to be mitigated. I am going to be back in Palm Beach county July 29-August 9th. I’m going to drive up and look at the land again. I am going to recontact the people that know that land and A) find out if anything has changed and B) figure up a solution to the problem and C) find out if they still want to sell. If I can achieve those things then we can put both parks forward to investors as a Plan A and Plan B. I did all the work on that project except the web site 2 years ago.

I don’t think it’s a good idea for us to put all our eggs in one basket. I want a backup plan. It was always my intention to do the Legends project at some point in time.

The location is not what makes these park plans profitable. Yes, it’s necessary, but by itself it’s not enough.

I know this – we will legally protect our investment in our plan. If any firm has the idea of “well we will just do what she’s doing” and try to copy off of what I’ve put forward – then they might find themselves in some legal hot water. I would say those members of park management might find an abrupt end to their careers.

Stayed Tuned for Updated on Verve – Crescent City Theme Park & Resort

I literally started building this site one day ago. Stay tuned in the new couple of weeks for lots of additions and expansions to the site.